Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Wow, I know it's been ALMOST A YEAR - LOL! Whatever, I've been busy, very busy since my last post in February. I am now a permanent vendor at the National Harbor market in PG County, the market is closed for the season, however, I will be there for the holiday market which starts on the weekend after Thanksgiving and runs every Saturday (from 12-8), and Sunday (from 12-5), through the Sunday before Christmas. Actually I won't be there, but my product will, and my new assistant April will be there for me.

I had a GREAT weekend this weekend at Eastern Market, I haven't been there on Saturday's since May, when I started at the National Harbor, but I am back, and I thank everyone who came out to shop. Old and new customers alike, I thank you all very much. I met another bunch of new customers on Sunday, and a ton of people that met me for the first time at the Jill Scott show at Merriweather Post in Columbia, MD, back in August.

Please remember Christmas is coming and I won't be taking any last minute orders, please get your orders in before the first weekend in December. And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't call my house at midnight a week before Christmas begging me to make some hats ASAP because you need to give them as a Christmas gift, and you didn't think it would be a problem. Yes, you know who you are, and you know you were wrong, LOL!

No comments: