Friday, March 02, 2007













I know that I promised to update more often, but this winter has been crazy. I finally quit my full time job on January 5th, and then I hit the ground running. I did a huge show over Martin Luther King holiday weekend, and the rest as they say is history. I have been working on wholesale orders from that show, and I will be at the www.dreadznheadz.com salon every month for 2 days. So come get your loc hats etc, email me to find out the dates.

I will be at Eastern Market the next 2 weekends, weather permitting, and then more shows. I will be in the OC (Ocean City) on St. Patricks weekend, and at various different shows around DC and Baltimore in March and April, email me for the list of locations and dates if you are interested, or if you just need to know the exact dates when I will be at Eastern Market. I will update with photos of the new spring baby items within the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile here are some hats, and some models!

No comments: