Monday, March 19, 2007


Back from the OC. The show turned out to be a bit of a disaster, due to the weather on Friday. Lots of rain and wind on Friday, and snow and ice too. Saturday was not too bad, and I managed to salvage it from being a total disaster. I sold a purse, several hats, including a bunch of kids hats of course, and I got a wholesale order. Probably wouldn't have been able to go to the market anyway, apparently the weather here was bad too. I came home and almost fell on my butt because my steps were covered in ice - ah well!!


I will be back at Dreadz and Headz beginning of April 5th and 6th, so check me out there.


I will be at the market on Sunday, so come check me out. Meanwhile here's a pic of two of my favorite market customers, Tazima and Dana. He's wearing a custom camo loc hat (made to order because he has a lot of locs, but I generally have the camo in what I consider to be average sized), and she is wearing a custom loc hat in Landscapes pinks.
His custom hat costs $35, hers cost $50. Let me know if I can custom order anything for you.

No comments: