Sunday, October 28, 2007















Jeez, I can't believe that it's been more than 6 months since I posted. However, I am still here and still busy. I am back at the market every weekend, and have been so pretty much since August 19. I wanted to post about this knit hat, which I have named Supersize Beret. If you scroll down to a previous post you will see it in a few different colors including the dark grey. It is by far my most popular hat, and because it's knit it is one of my most expensive at $48. I sold 4 of them this weekend. I introduced this hat 2 years ago at Adams Morgan Day, and it has grown in popularity ever since. Anyway, basic colors come in silver grey, dark grey, black, brown, mushroom, (which is the color that this lovely lady is wearing), two tone grey, dark blue, oatmeal, cream and red. These are the colors that I always have, and I generally have 2 or 3 of each color on hand. I also have it in a variegated, browns/yellows/pinks color which I have periodically and can make to order.

Let me know if you need to order a specific color for christmas, after Thanksgiving I will not be taking any more orders on custom colors for it.
















No comments: